Saturday, June 5, 2010

Introduction to the Blogging World




Hello Blogger World! I've never done this before so bare with me. I was encouraged by a friend to start a blog to kick start my side business of taking photos of children and families. (Hi Kim!) I thought I'd give it a try and share some of my favorites with whomever is reading this. (:::Waves::: HIII!!!)

I'll start by telling a little about myself and why I take photos. I can remember when I was little begging my dad if I could use his camera. This was back when they used film. I remember flying through a roll of film in minutes and hated that feeling when the shutter wouldn't go anymore. If I had the means, I could have gone through dozens of rolls of film very quickly. Thank GOD for digital cameras. I can now take as many pictures as that little memory card will hold. The bigger the better! Taking pictures makes me giddy. Yes, I said giddy. When I get a good shot it makes me smile and THAT is the biggest reason I love to do it!

I have always been told that I have a talent for taking photos, but I think I just get lucky! So, here I am. After being told so many times that I should take pictures for a business, giving it a shot!
Thanks for reading and hope to see you back!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment