Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day at Bolsa Chica


Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day. My husband is one of those "I hate Hallmark holidays" people and would rather be appreciated because you appreciate him. So, it's no longer Father's day so this is my appreciation to my husband.

Thank you for getting up every single morning waaayyyyy early in the morning to go to work to support your family. Thank you for doing your job so well and creating such beautiful buildings that your children will see in pictures, movies and in person! Thank you for doing things, even when you don't want to to make your family happy. Thank you for being such a good daddy and slowing down when I'm always in such a hurry, giving those hugs and snuggles that mean so much to our children. You are amazing and we all love you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment